While wandering throughout the wasteland of Boston, you will come across a lot of items that you can pick up and use as crafting materials in Fallout 4. Since your inventory space is limited (check out how to increase inventory space ), you’ll have to scrap or sell your junk loot.
Where can you sell lootYou will come across many merchants in the game, but at the very beginning of the game the first shops / merchants where you can sell your junk loot are:
- Drumlin Diner to the southeast of Concord, left of Starlight Drive In.
- Abernathty Farm to the west.
- Diamond City. Near Centre of Map
How to scrap junk loot
- If you want to quickly scrap loot, use drop option from your inventory, open workshop menu, point your weapon on dropped loot and press scrap button.
- Don’t forget that in your workshop you can select the option “Store all junk”, and put all junk from your inventory directly into the workshop.