is the third part of Gotham you’ll unlock in Batman: Arkham Knight. As before, there will be
waiting for you, hidden in curious places, waiting to be snatched.
Getting them will unlock concept art, background stories and grant you WayneTech points. In this guide, we’re going to show you the locations of
Founders’ Island Riddler Trophies
and how to get them.
We’ve also prepared these other trophy location guides:
Riddler Trophy Locations Click to enlarge map
Getting your Batmobile onto the island is imperative – you’ll need it to tear down walls and pull on stuff. After that, it’s all a matter of closely inspecting designated locations. Happy gliding!
1. On top of the lighthouse in the far north of the island.
2. Behind a breakable wall on the front side of the Trade House.
3. In a shack under the monorail behind the Trade House.
4. Behind a destructible wall by the water, in the construction yard in the north-west.
5. On the second-to-last floor of the train yard in the west.
6. On one of the terraces at Wayne Plaza, overlooking the Lex Corp buidling.
7. Beneath the ramp in front of Lex Corp.
8. In the militia base under the streets, in the south-eastern part of the island. Sneak through the opening.
9. On a staircase in the ruins in the western area.
10. Behind a breakable wall to the right from where you found #9.
11. In a tower near the building with the monuments.
12. Behind a destructible wall next to one of the monuments.
13. On a small pier under the bridge toward Miagani Island.
14. In the small building right next to the entrance to the shipyard. Puzzle Trophy LocationsThese trophies can be a bit harder to obtain – some of them are accessible only after finishing certain missions or acquiring gadgets and upgrades. They are represented by yellow marks on our map.
15. Enter from the tunnel, then go through the second door on the left, blow up a wall and get the trophy.
16. Break the wall with the cannon, then enter to get the trophy.
17a. Use the winch and power the socket behind GCPD on Bleake Island to start the race. Leave the car.
17b. If you’re fast enough, you’ll get to snatch the trophy.
18. Move the generators with the winch, using remote electric charge on them to lead the ball through the maze.
19. Use the voice synthesizer to send the robot to the trophy and back. Help him by disabling the turret with remote hacking device.
20. Use the voice synthesizer to lead a robot onto the switch. Go inside and beat all the robots.
21a. Shoot the generator with the remote electric charge, then hit the question mark with the batarang to isolate the turrets.
21b. When you get the trophy, robots will show up. Use remote batarang on the question mark to let the turret handle them.
22. Pull the weight with the winch, then use quickthrow batarang to hit the question marks.
23. Use the winch on the socket, then the voice synthesizer on the robot to send him onto the switch.
24. Use the winch to open the door, then stand on the green switch. Go outside and glide into the room without touching the red switches.
25a. Step onto the switch on the skyway at Logerquist Towers to start the race.
25b. The finishing line is under the ground – you’ll probably have to try several times.
26a. Scan the sign, then follow the trail of question marks.
26b. Shoot the final mark and enter the building.
27. Use the voice synthesizer to send the robot onto the switch, then go and stand on the other. Grab the trophy with the batclaw.
28. Open the door with the winch, stand on the switch and pick the trophy with the batclaw. Quickly switch to batmobile to grapple the spike trap.
29a. Scan the green sign, then follow the trail of question marks to your goal.
29b. Jump onto the building using the ramp, shoot the final mark and enter.
30a. Climb the building next to the Vicky Vale billboard on Miagani island. Stand on the switch to start the race.
30b. You’ll probably have to land close to it and use the Batclaw to get it.
31a. Land onto the container, then use the voice synthesizer to send the robots to the right, under the container.
31b. Hit the question mark on the container with the batarang to crush the robots. Go down and get the trophy.
32a. Pull out the weights in the designated order using the winch. You’ll have to act fast, they retract.
32b. Throw a remote batarang through the opening and hit the question mark.
41. On a platform beneath the crane on the eastern side of Port Adams. Subway Tunnel Trophies There’s an underground tunnel you’ll get to access during one of the main story missions, with several trophies inside. We’ve marked the entrance to the tunnel with a red “E” on our map. Click to enlarge map
33. In a room above the train parking area.
34. In an appendix close to the entrance, guarded by a tank.
35. On the roof of the small room next to the water canal.
36. On a chair, in a corner, next to some machines.
37. On the walkway above the crossroads in the tunnel.
38. On the top of the wooden scaffolding in a dead end in the northern part of the tunnel.
39. On a terrace in the old part of the tunnel.
40. On top of some scaffolding.