is the second area you’ll visit in
Batman: Arkham Knight
. Like the first one, it also has a lot of
for you to find, but they’re well hidden.
Finding them will net you WayneTech points and goodies like character bios and stories. In this guide, we’re going to show you the locations of all
Miagani Island Riddler Trophies
There’s a second
with the rest of the trophies, too. We also have detailed guides with locations of Riddler Trophies in other areas, like:
Riddler Trophies on Miagani Island
You’re going to have to do a lot of climbing and grappling this time. You should dust off Batmobile’s cannon, too.
1. On the rooftop of the Orphanage.
2. On the terrace of the red tower near Bristol station.
3. Inside the stuck elevator in the red tower near Bristol Station.
4. Enter Miagani Botanical Gardens through on the upper level, then look at the table on your right.
5. On a shelf found through the Miagani Botanical Gardens main entrance.
6. In a monorail wagon close to the Vicky Vale billboard.
7. Behind a parapet at the end of the Newton Fairgrounds boardwalk.
8. Under the stairwell inside Wayne Tower.
9. Below Wayne Tower, behind a destructible wall of a garage.
10. On top of a tomb in front of the church on the eastern side of the island.
11. Across the channel from GCPD, under Mercy bridge.
12. Behind a destructible wall on the building on the left side of Mercy Bridge.
13. Behind a destructible wall on the side of the giant statue on the lone island in the middle of the map.
14. Behind a breakable wall above the Gotham Casino, close to the sewage dump.
15. Behind a breakable wall on the side of the Gotham Herald building.
16. In a room accessible through the giant donut on Grand Avenue.
17. Behind a breakable wall on the building next to the Grand Avenue monorail.
18. On top of a building next to the large Vicky Vale billboard.
19. In the lobby of a building south of Grand Avenue.
20. Behind a destructible wall in the Grand Avenue tower.
21. On top of a wagon parked inside the Grand Avenue Train Station.
22. Inside Pauli’s Diner on Grand Avenue. Puzzle TrophiesThese trophies are a bit harder to get than the ones before. Some of them require you to finish certain missions in order to tackle them, while you need advanced gadgets for others.
23. Use the winch and the Remote Electric Charge to make the ball drop down.
24. Stop the car on the plate, power it up using the socket behind you, and shoot question marks as they light up. Fire a missile barrage at the end to hit them all.
25. Use Voice Synthesizer to send robot onto the pressure plate. Set Explosive Gel on question marks 1 and 2. Stand on the other plate, then throw Batarangs on marks 3 and 4, and detonate the gel.
26a. Climb to the roof of the hospital, and stand on the pressure plate to begin the race.
26b. If you’re fast enough, you’ll get the trophy.
27a. Go to the mark in front of the hospital and scan. Follow the trail of question marks.
27b. Scan the final mark, then shoot it. Go in to collect the trophy.
28. Use the Voice Synthesizer to send the robots onto the pressure plates, looking away from the trophy. Then drop down and take it.
29. Jump off the ramp onto the other building, then power the box next to the trophy using the winch.
30. Roof of Gotham Herald. Beat the robots (throw Batarang at question mark to turn red robots into green).
31. Use the winch to move the slabs and make the ball drop.
32. Break the wall with the winch. When you pick up the trophy, a turret will block your exit. Use the Remote Hacking Device on it.
33a. Shoot the breakable wall to get in, then use the generator on the right to move the other wall.
33b. Use the voice synthesizer to move the robot, then destroy him. Move the wall again, hit the question mark with a batarang to assemble the robot, then make him stand on the switch.
34. Use the winch to pull the trigger and lift the sign, then shoot the breakable wall that was hidden under it.
35a. At the base of Wayne Tower, scan the sign, then follow the trail of question marks.
35b. You’ll have to go in on foot to unlock the door, then take the trail again. Shoot the mark when you come to the end.
36. Shoot the wall, then pull the weight with the winch. When you take the trophy, an ambush will take place. Just switch to Batmobile and let go of the weight.
37. Use the winch on the small round hole, then get out of the car and wait for the trophy to rise to the opening and get it with the Batclaw.