is the one you start your adventure on in
Batman: Arkham Knight
. It’s the northeastern part of Gotham City, and there’s a bunch of
to be found on it. Some of them just need to be picked up, while others require you to solve a puzzle first. In this guide, we’re going to show you the locations of all the
Bleake Island Riddler Trophies
and how to get them.
of the video, too. We also have detailed guides with locations of Riddler Trophies in other areas, like:
are the ones which you just need to find. Most of them are well hidden, in peculiar and hard-to-spot places. They’re marked with green icons.
1. Next to the clerk’s desk in the Evidence room in GCPD.
2. On the eastern pier south of the Clock Tower, under the walkway next to the boathouse. Use the Batclaw.
3. In a run-down building on the western pier south of the Clock Tower.
4. Under the bridge towards ACE Chemicals, next to some generators.
5. On top of the ACE Chemicals tower on the small island up north.
6. Behind a destructible wall on the top floor of the building north of Langstrom’s lab.
7. In the shed north of Langstrom’s lab. The entrance is on the north side.
8. Behind a destructible wall east of Langstrom’s lab.
9. On a walkway in the warehouse in the central part of the island.
10. Inside the hanging container in the shipyard up north.
11. Go to the helipad on top of the Panessa Studios building, then down the stairs and throught the hole in the wall on your right.
12. Behind a destructible wall on top of the northern building at Panessa Studios.
13. Behind a destructible wall on the back side of the northern building at Panessa Studios.
14. In front of the small house by the water near Merchant Bridge.
15. In the gardening shed near the eastern lighthouse.
16. Behind a destructible ceiling beneath the Kord building in Cauldron. Shoot it with the Batmobile cannon, then use the Batclaw to grab it.
17. In the northwestern part of the skyway at Mendo Soap. Riddler Puzzle Trophies Riddler Puzzle Trophies
are the ones that require you to solve a puzzle in order to access them. They are easier to find than the regular ones, but harder to get. Some of them are locked behind story missions, and aren’t available from the start. Others require gadgets and upgrades only available later on. They are the yellow icons on the map.
18. Pull the train with the Batmobile, then jump into the vent behind it.
19. Pull the trigger with the Batmobile, then shoot the question marks in the designated order as they move up. You need to get as close as you can.
20a. Shoot the winch into the hole, then rev your engine to start the race. The starting position is in the south of Miagani Island.
20b. If you’re quick enough, you’ll climb on top of the Osamu Corp building in time to grab the trophy.
21. Available only during 4th Penguin weapon cache mission. Under the ground – climb the stairs to the office.
22. Use Batarang to lift containers, stand on pressure plate. Use Batclaw to get trophy, then use Remote Batarang to drop containers on robots.
23. On the side of Langstrom’s Lab. Use Voice Synthesizer to order the robot through the glass – make him bring the trophy out.
24. Under the ACE Chemicals billboard. Pull the drawer out with the Batmobile Power Winch.
25a. Go next to the glowing circle, scan the area and start following the trail of question marks.
25b. Shoot the mark at the end of the trail, then climb in to get the trophy.
26. Use Voice Synthesizer to lead robot through maze, to bring you the trophy. Blind the turrets with Remote Hacking Device to help him.
27. On a rooftop in Chinatown. You’ll have to beat up 9 robots – throw the Batarang at the question mark to get another 3.
28. West of Clock Tower. Use the Power Winch on the middle circle, then Remote Electric Charge on the generator above.
29. North-western side of building. Stand on the pressure plate with the car, then shoot the question marks as they light up.
30a. Use winch to drag the car onto the roof, then start scanning at the sign. Follow the trail of question marks.
30b. Shoot the mark under the bridge, then grab the trophy with the Batclaw.
31a. In a tunnel under Panessa Studios. Use the Power Winch to open the door.
31b. Use Power Winch on socket, rev engine to disable barrier, then launch yourself up and shoot out a tightrope to balance on. Throw Batarangs at question marks.
32. Use the Batmobile winch to turn the glass around so that you can hit the question marks with Batarangs.
33a. Use the lighthouse ramp to climb onto the building, then power the socket with the winch to start the race.
33b. You’ll end up on top of a building in Chinatown. If you’re fast enough, you’ll get the trophy.
34. Use Voice Synthesizer to send robot to one pressure plate, then stand on the other. Grab trophy using Batclaw.
35. Soap factory. Pull the obstacles out with the Batmobile and hold them, then go through as Batman. Repeat until you get the trophy.
36. Pull the spring with the car, then let it go to launch the ball. Don’t pull all the way – only a little, so it falls into the tube on the right.
37a. Pull the drawer out with the Batmobile Winch, place Explosive Gel on it, put it back and detonate.
37b. The steam is now diverted. Slide through the opening.