The Seer is one of the bosses you’ll encounter in Borderlands 3. There’s nothing particularly different about it, except for two little things. It drops the new class mods and the Rocket Pod, and players have recently discovered an efficient way to farm it. This means you can get the new class mods easily by killing the Seer boss repeatedly. It’s only natural everyone’s now interested in Borderlands 3 Seer farming, which is why we’ve written a guide that explains how to do it.
How to farm Seer in Borderlands 3?
Before you can start, you need to find the Seer. To do this, you should start a side mission called Mysteriouslier: Horror at Scryer’s Crypt. It takes place in Nekrotafeyo, in the Desolation’s Edge area. After defeating the boss, jump out of bounds. You’ll fall of the map and die. You will then respawn before the boss fight, with the boss alive once again. Drop down and repeat until you have everything you want.
If you’re having trouble with the fight, focus on the Heralds. They heal the Seer using red orbs. You can intercept the orbs, but it’s tricky – best to just kill the Heralds as soon as you notice your DPS dropping, then focus on the boss. They’ll keep respawning, but you just need to keep an eye on your DPS, so you know when it’s time to deal with them again.
Among other things, the Seer can drop some new class mods, and a legendary rocket launcher:
- Rocket Pod rocket launcher: On kill, add 1 to the burst fire count at no ammo cost. Max. 4. Resets after killing a badass or boss.
- Critical Mass Operative class mod: On critical kill, 100% ammo is returned to magazine.
- Roll Reversal Beastmaster class mod: On critical hit from pet, 40% chance to receive free grenade.
- Heat Exchange Gunner class mod: Iron Bear and Iron Cub gain up to 80% more Minigun damage based on their weapon’s heat level.
- Death’s Blessing Siren class mod: On kill from a Remnant Orb, spawn a Blessed Orb that increases Amara’s weapon damage by 250% for 20 seconds.
If you're having trouble with other things in the game, you might want to check out some of the other guides we've written. We've listed the locations of Red Chests, Typhon Logs, Dead Claptrap Parts and Hijack Targets. We've explored the mission choices, like what happens when you side with Holder or Ramsden in On The Blood Path, or when you tell Rhys to keep or lose mustache in Atlas at Last. We've also covered secrets, like the one where you have to open the Holy Broadcast Center locked door.