Dawnblade is one of the new Destiny 2 subclasses. It’s a specialization of the Warlock, and some of the recent videos have revealed the entire talent tree for it. Read on to see which Destiny 2 Dawnblade abilities you’ll get to use once the game is out.
The list comes via reddit user ypatel94, who compiled the info from various videos. Here’s what you can expect:
- Super ability:
- Daybreak: Press L1 + R1 (LB + RB) to weave solar light into blades and smite your foes from the skies.
- Fusion Grenade: Causes additional damage when it’s attached to the target
- Solar Grenade: Creates a flare of solar light which continuously damages enemies in a radius
- Firebolt Grenade: Shoots out bolts of solar light, damaging nearby enemies
- Controlled Glide: Better directional control while gliding
- Balanced Glide: Increased speed and control while in the air
- Focused Burst: A burst of speed at the start of each glide
- Class Ability:
- Healing Rift: Summon a well of light to heal allies in a radius
- Empowering Rift: Summon a well of light to increase attack of all teammates in a radius
- Attunement of Sky passive tree:
- Igniting Touch: Ignites enemies, causing them to explode
- Risen Angel: While in the air, aim your weapon to hover in place for a short time. Allows you to aim while properly while airborne. Dealing precision damage extends the duration of the effect
- Skyfire: While the super is active, descent causes explosive damage where you land
- Phoenix Dive: Hold Circle (B) while in the air to dive down and regenerate health
- Passive tree 2:
- Firestarter: Damages enemies while increasing your movement and reload speed
- Wild fire: Allows you to fire weapons and throw grenades while gliding
- Blazing Dash: Allows you to dodge. Press Circle (B) twice while in mid-air
- Everlasting Flames: Killing an enemy with the super extends its duration
If you need further help with Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, check out our guides on Dead Ghost Locations, Jade Rabbit Locations, and Eyes on the Moon - How to Start Vex Invasion. If it's Exotic Weapons that you're after, we've got you covered with our Pain And Gain Exotic Quest and Deathbringer Exotic Rocket Launcher - Symphony of Death guides. Going back in time for new players, we can offer you guides like Ikelos Weapons - How to Get SMG, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, or, if you're playing Forsaken content, guides like Corsair Down & Badge - Dead Body Locations.