Dawning Cookie Recipe Ingredients in Destiny 2 Season of Dawn are items that you have to collect in order to craft cookies for different NPCs and complete the various quests from Eva Levante. Some of the cookie ingredients in Destiny 2 Dawning 2019 are fairly easy to figure out, while others are more nebulous. Plus, there are new ingredients that weren’t around last year. With that in mind, we’ve put together our Destiny 2 Dawning Cookie Recipe Ingredients 2019 Season of Dawn guide to show you how to get these cookie ingredients.
Rare Destiny 2 Season of Dawn Dawning 2019 Cookie Ingredients – How to Obtain?
To get Rare Cookie Ingredients in Destiny 2 Dawning 2019, aka in Season of Dawn, you have to perform various types of kills, for the most part. Also, you can get them from Daily Bounties connected to the Dawning. The majority of ingredients are going to drop from scoring kills with different weapons, while one or two revolve around Orbs of Light and whatnot. Here’s the list of Rare Cookie Ingredients and how to get them.
- Delicious Explosion – Score kills with Grenade Launcher, Regular Grenade, Rocket Launcher
- Sharp Flavor – Score kills with Swords
- Impossible Heat – Score Solar kills
- Electric Flavor – Score Arc kills
- Null Taste – Score Void kills
- Flash of Inspiration – Make Orbs of Light (use Super Abilities)
- Personal Touch – Perform Melee kills
- Perfect Taste – Score Precision kills
- Bullet Spray – Kill enemies using ARs, SMGs, or LMGs (Machine Guns, in general)
- Finishing Touch – Perform Finishers
- Balanced Flavors – Score Sniper or Scout Rifle kills; Bow and Pulse kills also count
- Pinch of Light – Collect Orbs of Light
- Multifaceted Flavors – Score multikills
- Superb Texture – Kill enemies using your Supers
Season of Dawn Common Cookie Ingredients in Destiny 2 Dawning – How to Get?
Getting the Common Cookie Ingredients in Destiny 2 Dawning 2019 is the easier part of the equation. For each of the six ingredients, you have to kill a certain type of enemy, and in most cases, the name of the ingredient outright tells you what you have to do. Plus, you can also get them from Dawning Daily Bounties, as well. Regardless, though, here’s how to get the Common Cookie Ingredients:
- Cabal Oil – You get it by killing Cabal.
- Chitin Powder – You get it by killing Hive.
- Dark Ether Cane – You get it by killing Scorn.
- Ether Cane – You get it by killing Fallen.
- Taken Butter – You get it by killing Taken.
- Vex Milk – You get it by killing Vex.
Then, of course, we have the Essence of Dawning consumable. This ingredient is necessary for every single one of the recipes; each of them requires 15 Essence of Dawning. They aren’t too difficult to come by, though. In fact, they drop from pretty much every activity that you perform while the event lasts. Oh, and avoid spending them on Ingredients at Eva Levante unless you have absolutely no other recourse.
If you need further help with Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, check out our guides on Dead Ghost Locations, Jade Rabbit Locations, and Eyes on the Moon - How to Start Vex Invasion. If it's Exotic Weapons that you're after, we've got you covered with our Pain And Gain Exotic Quest and Deathbringer Exotic Rocket Launcher - Symphony of Death guides. Going back in time for new players, we can offer you guides like Ikelos Weapons - How to Get SMG, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, or, if you're playing Forsaken content, guides like Corsair Down & Badge - Dead Body Locations.