Cookie recipe ingredients in Destiny 2 The Dawning are a part of the main attraction of the event – baking cookies. The first thing you have to do is to collect various Common and Rare ingredients (you get some to start of with). You then have to mix them to discover all Destiny 2 Dawning cookie recipes. Now, the only problem here is that it’s not immediately obvious how to get all cookie ingredients in The Dawning. Some are pretty clear, others way more obscure. With that in mind, here’s our Destiny 2 Dawning Cookie Recipe Ingredients – How to Get guide to hopefully help you out.
How to Get Common Cookie Ingredients in Destiny 2 Dawning?
To get Common cookie ingredients in Destiny 2 Dawning, you have to kill specific types of enemies. Each enemy race corresponds to a certain ingredient. Some are immediately obvious; who are you going to get Vex Milk from if not from Vex? Other, such as Ether Cane and Dark Ether Cane are less immediately obvious. So, here’s the list of which enemy gives which ingredient. Oh, and try not to think too hard about the names of the ingredients, because they get plenty gross the more you consider them. How does one extract Vex Milk, for goodness’ sake? Does Taken Butter require Taken Milk first?
- Vex Milk – You get it by killing Vex. Also, ew.
- Ether Cane – You get it by killing Fallen.
- Cabal Oil – You get it by killing Cabal. Pretty gross.
- Chitin Powder – You get it by killing Hive.
- Taken Butter – You get it by killing Taken. Also, EWWWW.
- Dark Ether Cane – You get it by killing Scorn.
How to Get Rare Destiny 2 Dawning Cookie Ingredients?
To get Rare cookie ingredients for the Dawning in Destiny 2, you’ll have to perform specific actions. Unsurprisingly, they all involve killing in some way or another. Basically, you have to perform certain types of kills, such as Precision, or using certain weapons to perform said kills, or inflicting different kings of damage types. Let’s get into the specifics.
- Delicious Explosion – Grenade Launcher, regular Grenade, and Rocket Launcher kills
- Sharp Flavor – Kills with swords
- Impossible Heat – Score Solar kills
- Electric Flavor – Score Arc kills
- Null Taste – Score Void kills
- Flash of Inspiration – Make Orbs of Light, aka use Super Abilities
- Personal Touch – Perform Melee kills
- Perfect Taste – Score Precision kills
- Bullet Spray – Kill enemies using ARs, SMGs, or LMGs. Machine guns, basically.
Last, but certainly not least important, are the Essence of Dawning consumable. You need fifteen to craft a cookie batch. Fortunately, this is the easiest ingredient to get. You can obtain Essence of Dawning by completing all sorts of activities all throughout the game. Side note: you can purchase all ingredients from Eva Levante with the Essence of Dawning; five for Common, ten for Rare. However, we wouldn’t really recommend doing so, unless you really have to.