Destiny 2 Komodo-4FR is a new legendary linear fusion rifle in Season of Dawn, and you get it by completing a certain quest given to you by Shaxx. In other words, you’ll be grinding the Crucible in order to earn the Komodo-4FR ritual weapon. It’s fairly straightforward, all things considered, but just in case, let’s take a look at how the whole thing works. With all that said, here’s our Komodo 4FR Heart of the Dragon Destiny 2 Season of Dawn guide, in which we’ll show you how to get the new Fusion Rifle, as well as a list of its perks.
How to Get Komodo 4FR Linear Fusion Ritual Weapon in Destiny 2 – Heart of the Dragon Quest?
To get the Komodo-4FR Linear Fusion Rifle ritual weapon in Destiny 2 Season of Dawn, you have to complete the Heart of the Dragon quest. You can get this mission from Shaxx, and, naturally, you’ll have to do all the objectives in Crucible matches. As is the case with other Season of Dawn ritual weapons, like the Buzzard, there will be three objectives standing between you and the Komodo-4FR.
The first objective in the Heart of the Dragon quest in Destiny 2 is to score 125 Final Blows with a Fusion Rifle. The second one is to score 15 Precision Final Blows, also with a Fusion Rifle. Last, but not least, you have to reach the Glory rank of “Heroic.” Once all three challenges are in the bag, report back to Shaxx to receive the Komodo-4FR.
Komodo-4FR Destiny 2 Ritual Weapon Perk List
The Komodo-4FR ritual weapon perks in Destiny 2 Season of Dawn all revolve around precision and aiming down sights. Which makes sense, seeing as it is a Linear Fusion Rifle after all. Here’s the complete list of perks you have a chance to get on the Komodo-4FR:
- Precision Frame – Fires a long-range precision energy bolt, the recoil pattern is more predictably vertical.
- Polygonal Firing – Barrel optimized for reduction of recoil, leading to increased stability.
- Accelerated Coils – Faster charge time, at the cost of decreased impact damage.
- No Distractions – Reduces flinch after aiming for a short period.
- Eye of the Storm – Weapon becomes more accurate and boosts handling the lower your health is.
- Moving Target – Moving while aiming down sights increases movement speed and target acquisition.
- Box Breathing – Aiming for a short period without firing gives you bonus range and precision damage, Resets after firing or exiting zoom.
If you need further help with Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, check out our guides on Dead Ghost Locations, Jade Rabbit Locations, and Eyes on the Moon - How to Start Vex Invasion. If it's Exotic Weapons that you're after, we've got you covered with our Pain And Gain Exotic Quest and Deathbringer Exotic Rocket Launcher - Symphony of Death guides. Going back in time for new players, we can offer you guides like Ikelos Weapons - How to Get SMG, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, or, if you're playing Forsaken content, guides like Corsair Down & Badge - Dead Body Locations.