Destiny Rise of Iron has launched with new Light Level cap increased to 385. There are several old and new ways to level up Light fast, whether you prefer decrypting Exotic Engrams, completing story missions, fighting through strikes. Some steps should be completed first, some ways work better than others, but the tips listed below but the effort you put in will soon earn the rewards. This helpful guide will show you all of the old and new ways players can earn new gear and increase Light Level to 385 fast.
How to reach Light Level 350 in Destiny
- Completing quests and story missions will reward you with new gear with 340 Light level. Infuse new gear into your current gear and get higher Light Level. Completing missions will also prepare you for the new Raid where you could get Wrath of The Machine Raid Loot with 365/385 Light level.
- After completing the story missions you can obtain the quest Artifacts of the Iron Lords that rewards you with a 350 Light Artifact.
- Visit vendors and check out new items. Vendor items purchased for Legendary Marks have been increased to 350 Light
- Don’t forget to visit your Faction vendor!
- Visit Cryptarch and start decoding your old Engrams. Once you get items with higher Light level make sure to equip them or infuse into your current gear.
- We confirmed that old engrams are decrypting at higher light level. Rare and Legendary Engrams will now attempt to give you rewards equal to or higher than your current Light
- Rare Engrams can now decode up to 340 Light
- Normal Strikes will now grant rewards up to 340 Light
- Don’t forget that Daily Heroics will now include selections from Year 1, Year 2, and Year 3 items, and Increase Light to 350
How to reach Light Level 350-365 in Destiny
- Legendary Engrams can now decode up to 365 Light
- Legendary Engram Light value will slow from their fast progress at 350, up to 365. Within that range, Engrams will grant the player something with higher Light about half the time
- Heroic Strikes will now grant rewards up to 365 Light
- Variks will now grant Weapons and Armor for Challenge of the Elders scorecard completions up to 365 Light
- If you decide to try The Taken War Strike Playlist recommended Light level is 350, and for Nightfall is 360 Light