Ram Horn Trinket in RDR2 Online is a new item that you can get from Gus after bringing him a Bighorn Horn and the Aubrey Onyx Ring. Finding bighorns is not that big of a problem, all things considered, since they’re all over the place in the north and the southwest. However, figuring out where to find the Aubrey Onyx Ring is a whole different matter. So, here’s our Ram Horn Trinket RDR2 Online – Aubrey Onyx Ring Locations guide to help you on your journey.
Aubrey Onyx Ring Locations in RDR2 Online
There are six possible Aubrey Onyx Ring locations in Red Dead Online. Every day, the location switches, and there’s no particular order in which it happens. So, make sure to visit all six locations if necessary. It’s going to be in one of these. Check out the map below to see where you need to go. Under that is a list of brief explanations that might come in handy.
- First Location: In the north of West Elizabeth, near the word “Little” in “Little Creek River” on the map, under a large, lonely tree on the river bank.
- Second Location: In New Hanover, in Caliban’s Seat, south of Valentine, in a crack above a platform just under the top of the mountain.
- Third Location: In the west of Saint Denis, in the dump near the railroad bridge.
- Fourth Location: Near a large boulder and a dead tree next to the road north of Rhodes, just outside the town.
- Fifth Location: In West Elizabeth, south of Blackwater, under a tree near the lonesome blue house.
- Sixth Location: In the ruins of a small house just above the “San” in “San Luis River” on the map, inside the fireplace.
In several of these locations, the Aubrey Onyx Ring will be buried. So, don’t forget to bring your Metal Detector Kit, that indispensable tool of the Collector Role. When you find the ring, make sure to take it to Gus.
Bighorn Locations in Red Dead Online
There’s a huge number of places where you can find Bighorn locations in Red Dead Online. Pretty much the entirety of the south and west of New Austin is positively lousy with them. Also, there’s eastern and southern Ambarino, western West Elizabeth, etc. We recommend the area between Coattail Pond and Valentine, but really, any will do. Shoot one, skin it, and take the horn to Gus. Once he has both the horn and the Aubrey Onyx Ring, he’ll offer to sell you the Ram Horn Trinket for $550. If you have it, picking creeping thyme, oregano and wild mint will yield twice more herbs.
If you end up getting stuck at another point, you might want to check out some of the other guides we have. We've written about mysteries like the missing person Gavin, the Rhodes Gunsmith prisoner, the locked door at Valentine doctor. We also have instructional guides that show how to rob stores without getting bounty or where to sell jewelry and gold bars. If it's collectibles or key items you're after, we've found all the Penny Dreadful comic books, Chick's treasure map location, or that famous pipe for Dutch. Finally, if you don't care to explore the map yourself, you could take a look at our Watson's Cabin and Catfish Jackson's Homestead locations guides. In the latest Red Dead Online Moonshiners Update you'll have a chance to find Navy Revolver and Best Shack Locations.