Snowy Egret Trinket is one of the charms you can buy from Gus in Red Dead Online. It will permanently decrease the speed at which you horse health and stamina cores drain by 10%. In order to get it, you’ll need a snowy egret plume and a Braxton amethyst necklace. On top of that, you’ll have to pay an $800 fee. If you’re wondering where to get those ingredients, this guide will show you RDR2 Online Snowy Egret Trinket Plume & Braxton Amethyst Necklace locations.
Snowy Egret locations
You can get the snowy egret plume from the snowy egret, a bird native to the Bayou Nwa and Bluewater Marsh, the swampy areas north of Saint Denis. They mostly spawn on the northeastern shore of Lagras, and you’ll recognize them easily – they’re big, long-legged, long-necked birds with silvery plumage.
How to get Braxton Amethyst Necklace?
You can only get the Braxton Amethyst Necklace through the Collector role. It’s part of the Lost Jewelry set, and the higher your role rank, the easier it will be to find, thanks to all the tools you unlock along the way. Its location changes every day on a six-day cycle – here’s where you should look for it:
- Cycle 1 Location: In the mountains east of Moonstone Pond, in the Grizzlies East. It’s in a hiding place between two rocks, next to a big skeleton.
- Cycle 2 Location: North of the Elyssian Pool, on the western bank of the Kamassa River. It’s up on the top of the cliff, near the entrance to a big crevace, surrounded by barrels and crates.
- Cycle 3 Location: In the southeast of Cumberland Forest, in a chest next to a small cliff.
- Cycle 4 Location: West of Emerald Ranch, under a big tree by the stream. You’ll need the shovel and metal detector to find it.
- Cycle 5 Location: In the southeast of Rhodes, in the ruins by the tracks south of Caliga Hall. It’s in the corner by the door, buried next to some barrels. You’ll need a metal detector and a shovel.
- Cycle 6 Location: In Elizabeth, southeast from Strawberry. There’s an abandoned farm between Hawk’s Eye Creak and the Upper Montana River – the necklace is buried under the tower next to the cliff. Bring a metal detector.
If you end up getting stuck at another point, you might want to check out some of the other guides we have. We've written about mysteries like the missing person Gavin, the Rhodes Gunsmith prisoner, the locked door at Valentine doctor. We also have instructional guides that show how to rob stores without getting bounty or where to sell jewelry and gold bars. If it's collectibles or key items you're after, we've found all the Penny Dreadful comic books, Chick's treasure map location, or that famous pipe for Dutch. Finally, if you don't care to explore the map yourself, you could take a look at our Watson's Cabin and Catfish Jackson's Homestead locations guides. In the latest Red Dead Online Moonshiners Update you'll have a chance to find Navy Revolver and Best Shack Locations.