Javelina Tusk Trinket in Red Dead Online is one of several new trinkets that Gus can make for you with the correct ingredients. The RDR2 Online Javelina Tusk Trinket requires two ingredients, the Elliston Carved Bracelet and the eponymous tusk. Both of these are difficult to find, for different reasons. That being the case, in our Javelina Tusk Trinket – Elliston Carved Bracelet Location RDR2 Online guide, we’re going to show you where to find both the Javelina Tusk and the bracelet.
Ellison Carved Bracelet Locations in RDR2 Online
There are six possible locations for the Ellison Carved Bracelet in Red Dead Online. The locations are fixed, but they change every day. It can be in any of the six locations on any given day, so you might have to visit every one of them. Below, you’ll find a map of all the possible spawn places of the Ellison Carved Bracelet, as well as a list of them with brief descriptions.
- Cycle 1 Location: In West Elizabeth, west of Coattail Pond and northwest of Wallace Station, in the forest, next to one half of a dead tree.
- Cycle 2 Location: In New Hanover, west of the word “Kamassa” in Kamassa River on the map, next to a dry log.
- Cycle 3 Location: In New Austin, left of the letter “T” in “Austin,” in the churchyard, next to one of the graves.
- Cycle 4 Location: In West Elizabeth, between Owanjila Dam and Hawk’s Eye Creek, behind a small wood cabin, next to the firewood pile.
- Cycle 5 Location: In New Austin, east of Rio Del Lobo Rock, in the small cabinet inside Rio Del Lobo House.
- Cycle 6 Location: In New Austin, on McFarlane’s Ranch, next to a big tree behind one of the houses.
Just keep in mind that you’re going to need the Metal Detector Kit you get from the Collector’s Role. That whole mechani has been going on for a while now, so I’m not going to go too deep into detail about that. All you really need are the locations.
Javelina Tusk – Peccary Pig Locations in Red Dead Online
To get the Javelina Tusk in Red Dead online, you have to shoot and skin a pecarry pig. The tusk is a new, unique item that you get for skinning a peccary pig; there’s no animal called Javelina or anything. As for the pig, it appears in New Austin. Specifically, cover the area between the north of Mercer Station and east of Benedict Point. It might take a while, but trust me, they’re in that region.
When you shoot a peccary pig and get the Javelina Tusk, head back to Gus and sell it to him. With the Elliston Carved Bracelet and the tusk in his inventory, you can now purchase the Javelina Trinket from him. He only asks a paltry sum of $500. Still, your bonding rate with your horse will grow 10% faster, so that’s something.
If you end up getting stuck at another point, you might want to check out some of the other guides we have. We've written about mysteries like the missing person Gavin, the Rhodes Gunsmith prisoner, the locked door at Valentine doctor. We also have instructional guides that show how to rob stores without getting bounty or where to sell jewelry and gold bars. If it's collectibles or key items you're after, we've found all the Penny Dreadful comic books, Chick's treasure map location, or that famous pipe for Dutch. Finally, if you don't care to explore the map yourself, you could take a look at our Watson's Cabin and Catfish Jackson's Homestead locations guides. In the latest Red Dead Online Moonshiners Update you'll have a chance to find Navy Revolver and Best Shack Locations.