The Destiny 2 Beta is just around the corner. Pre-loads have begun, and Guardians are waiting at the ready for the festivities to commence. However, considering that this is, ultimately, a beta, some problems are to be expected. For that reason, Bungie has released a list of known issues in Destiny 2 Beta, so that players know what to expect.
Guardians are already getting geared up. The Destiny 2 Beta preloads have begun, and you can almost taste the hype in the air. Even though the beta won’t start until next week, people are super excited to dive back into the Destiny universe.
However, it’s important to note that, since this is an open beta, there will be some issues. After all, the purpose of any beta is to iron out the kinks with player feedback. To let players know what can happen, Bungie released a list of known Destiny 2 Beta issues. Here it is in its full.
- Players may experience a variety of networking error codes when attempting to play the Beta
- Bungie will be testing server stability throughout the Beta, which may cause error codes to appear periodically
- Location names sometimes do not appear during Crucible gameplay
- Players sometimes are Kicked to Orbit after witnessing a black screen when entering a Countdown match
- Players may sometimes be placed at the beginning of the Inverted Spire Strike Activity when joining in progress
- Sandbox balancing is still taking place: Some weapons or abilities may have higher or lower damage than intended
- Not all content has been localized in all languages
- If you encounter any network related issues during the Destiny 2 Beta, please follow our Network Troubleshooting Guide to ensure proper network settings for Destiny gameplay.
If you need further help with Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, check out our guides on Dead Ghost Locations, Jade Rabbit Locations, and Eyes on the Moon - How to Start Vex Invasion. If it's Exotic Weapons that you're after, we've got you covered with our Pain And Gain Exotic Quest and Deathbringer Exotic Rocket Launcher - Symphony of Death guides. Going back in time for new players, we can offer you guides like Ikelos Weapons - How to Get SMG, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, or, if you're playing Forsaken content, guides like Corsair Down & Badge - Dead Body Locations.