Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid has a lever puzzle that gives you access to the secret chests area. The keys, like Drain, Aqueduct and others which you get upon completing the raid, are used for opening those chests. If you are done with the raid, but still have an unused key, this guide will show you how to complete the Leviathan lever puzzle alone, without help of others.
Note: If you are power level 260, you can investigate this secret Leviathan raid on your own as well. You don’t need anyone else to open the secret door by pulling the six levers.
How to Finish Leviathan Raid Lever Combination Alone?
For those who are not aware of this six-lever puzzle, you can find it near the start of the raid. Just below the long bridge you find yourself on at the beginning, there is a small room with six lever switches you need to pull. Interacting with them in the exact order reveals a secret entrance that leads to the hidden chests in the Leviathan raid. The entrance you are looking for is located on the upper floor, close to the two large pipes that are in the dark pool.
The exact order in which you have to pull the levers, from left to right, is: 1-5-3-2-4-6. This can be done solo, but it is pretty difficult, and might take you more than one try.
In order to help you open the secret door using the pull lever switch combination by soloing it, here’s some tips:
- Equip the armor and weapons with mobility bonuses. The more of them you have, the faster you’ll be, which is essential here.
- The lever switches can be activated a bit away from where they actually are. This is also something you can use to your advantage. For example, at the start of the sequence, when you are about to pull the first lever, you can do it facing towards lever number five and a bit deeper into that part of the room. Be sure not to go too far, as you’ll pull the second lever instead.
- The above point is why, in order to gain a head start and save time, you should stand a bit further from lever one, almost near the second lever, and as soon as you pull it, you start running towards the fifth one. You don’t need to run all the way up to it, just as far as necessary for the “Pull Lever” prompt to show up.
- As soon as you start pulling the levers, stay on the move. You’ll have a brief moment of free time that you can use to go to the next lever, and before the short pulling bar fills up.
- To gain an additional advantage, go to the settings, and play around with look sensitivity from the look controls. Increase them in order to move and change direction faster, which is especially important to get from lever five to three.
If you need further help with Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, check out our guides on Dead Ghost Locations, Jade Rabbit Locations, and Eyes on the Moon - How to Start Vex Invasion. If it's Exotic Weapons that you're after, we've got you covered with our Pain And Gain Exotic Quest and Deathbringer Exotic Rocket Launcher - Symphony of Death guides. Going back in time for new players, we can offer you guides like Ikelos Weapons - How to Get SMG, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, or, if you're playing Forsaken content, guides like Corsair Down & Badge - Dead Body Locations.