Mission 46 is the last mission you can finish in Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. It’s called Truth: The Man Who Sold the World. You’ll have to complete it if you want to see the real ending. There’s a series of things you have to do to gain access to it. In this guide, we’re going to show you how to unlock secret Mission 46 in MGSV.
How To Gain Access To Mission 46There’s a couple of things you’ll have to do:
- Finish all main missions before and after it.
- Complete all important Side Ops (the ones marked yellow in the list).
- Fully upgrade Mother Base and all its platforms.
How To Unlock Side Op 150Side Op 150 leads to the finale of Quiet’s story, but it doesn’t bring Quiet back. There’s a few things you’ll have to do in order to unlock it:
- Do not kill Quiet in Mission 11: Cloaked In Silence. You need her alive for any of this to happen.
- Quiet has to be battle-ready (not recuperating).
- You should max out your bond level with her.
- You must have seen the cinematic where the scientist is exiled from Mother Base.
- Don’t use the Butterfly (front) design on your emblem.
Mission 46 RewardsCompleting mission 46 will let you reap some interesting rewards:
- The real (true) ending
- Star of Betlehem key item (gives Infinity Bandana)
- The Codename: Big Boss key item (gives Leather Jacket uniform)