Moonshine Shack upgrades in RDR2 Online are the different improvements that you can get for your moonshining business, earning you more money and attracting more people. The Red Dead Online upgrades for the moonshine shack include different decors, photos, expansions for the band and bar, and much more. So, let’s take a look at them together in our RDR2 Online Moonshine Shack Upgrades – Moonshiners guide.
Upgrades, Improvements, Decor for Moonshine Shack in Red Dead Online?
There’s a whole slew of different upgrades, decors, and other improvements that you can get for your Moonshine Shack in Red Dead Online. There are upgrades for the bar, different photos and decor styles, expansions, and more. So, here’s a list of stuff that you can get and how much they cost. Just keep in mind that you’ll need a certain Moonshiner level to start pimping out your place.
- O’Creagh’s Run Photograph – $150
- Dockyard Photograph – $200
- Estate Photograph – $175
- Rio Bravo Photograph – $165
- Chapel Photograph – $260
- Buck Photograph – Free (Outlaw Pass Rank 2)
- Fox Photograph – Free (Outlaw Pass Rank 2)
- Bear Photograph – Free (Outlaw Pass Rank 2)
- Basic Decor – Free
- Floral Decor – 15 Gold Bars
- Hunter Decor – 15 Gold Bars
- Refined Decor – 10 Gold Bars
- Flammable Moonshine – 2 Role Tokens & $20
- Toxic Moonshine x1 – $5
- Toxic Moonshine Pamphlet – 1 Role Tokem & $500
- Business Upgrades
- Condenser Upgrade – 2 Role Tokens & $825 (Moonshiner Rank 5)
- Polished Copper Upgrade – 3 Role Tokens & $875 (Moonshiner Rank 10) – can be gotten for free
- Bar Expansion – 1 Role Token & $950
- Band Expansion – 2 Role Tokens & $850 (Moonshiner Rank 5)
Now, we’re working hard on unlocking all the different upgrades for the Moonshine Shack so that we can show you all of them. Meanwhile, we’re going to show you how the three special decors look (huge thank you to Reddit user ShakySkeleton). The first one is Floral, the second is Refined, and the third is Hunter. Hopefully, this will help you figure out which one you want to get. They do cost a lot of Gold Bars, after all.
If you end up getting stuck at another point, you might want to check out some of the other guides we have. We've written about mysteries like the missing person Gavin, the Rhodes Gunsmith prisoner, the locked door at Valentine doctor. We also have instructional guides that show how to rob stores without getting bounty or where to sell jewelry and gold bars. If it's collectibles or key items you're after, we've found all the Penny Dreadful comic books, Chick's treasure map location, or that famous pipe for Dutch. Finally, if you don't care to explore the map yourself, you could take a look at our Watson's Cabin and Catfish Jackson's Homestead locations guides. In the latest Red Dead Online Moonshiners Update you'll have a chance to find Navy Revolver and Best Shack Locations.