Oven recipes in Destiny 2 Dawning 2019 are the different cookies, or treats that you can bake for people while the event lasts. It’s fun to do, and you can get various different rewards from different NPCs. Plus, you’re going to need to bake at the very least eight different treats to get the Alpine Dash Exotic Sparrow in the Spreading Cheer quest from Eva. So, with all that said, here’s our Destiny 2 Dawning Oven Recipes 2019 guide to show you how to make all holiday treats in this year’s The Dawning.
Destiny 2 Holiday Oven Recipes
The Destiny 2 Dawning holiday Over recipes list has twenty-two different treats that you can make for the different NPCs dotted around the game. Some of the recipes are new, but the majority are from last year’s event. We’re going to show you how to make every single one of them, as well as which NPC they’re for. The thing to keep in mind is that every single one of these recipes also requires 15 Essence of Dawning a pop.
- Gjallardoodles – Ether Cane and Delicious Explosion – for Zavala
- Traveler Donut Holes – Cabal Oil and Flash of Inspiration – for Ikora
- Chocolate Ship Cookies – Cabal Oil and Null Taste – for Amanda Holliday
- Telemetry Tapioca – Vex Milk and Bullet Spray – for Banshee-44
- Eliksni Birdseed – Ether Cane and Personal Touch – for Hawthorne’s falcon Louis
- Gentleman’s Shortbread – Ether Cane and Perfect Taste – for Devrim Kay
- Alkane Dragee Cookies – Chitin Powder and Bullet Spray – for Sloane
- Infinite Forest Cakes – Vex Milk and Impossible Heat – for Failsafe
- Radiolarian Pudding – Vex Milk and Electric Flavor – for Asher
- Vanilla Blades – Cabal Oil and Sharp Flavor – for Lord Shaxx
- Javelin Mooncake – Chitin Powder and Sharp Flavor – for Ana Bray
- Dark Chocolate Motes – Taken Butter and Null Taste – for The Drifter
- Candy Dead Ghosts – Dark Ether Cane and Flash of Inspiration – for Spider
- Ill-Fortune Cookies – Dark Ether Cane and Impossible Heat – for Petra Venj
- Strange Cookies – Taken Butter and Electric Flavor – for Xur
- Fractal Rolls – Vex Milk and Pinch of Light – for Brother Vance
- Thousand-Layer Cookie – Taken Butter and Delicious Explosion – for Riven
- Lavender Ribbon Cookies – Vex Milk and Personal Touch – for Saint-14
- Fried Sha-Dough – Dark Ether Cane and Superb Texture – for Visage of Calus
- Hot Crossfire Buns – Ether Cane and Balanced Flavors – for Ada-1
- Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – Chitin Powder and Finishing Touch – for Eris Morn
- Hackberry Tart – Cabal Oil and Multifaceted Flavors – Benedict 99-40
How to Bake Treats in Destiny 2 Dawning Holiday Oven?
To bake treats in the Destiny 2 Dawning Holiday Oven, open up your quest menu and select Eva’s Holiday Oven 2.0. You’ll see three ingredient slots, one of which will always be 15 Essence of Dawning, as we’ve already mentioned. The first slot is for ingredients that you get by killing enemies. As for the second slot, that’s where the Rare ingredients go. These drop mainly from performing different types of kills. For more detailed info on ingredients, check out our Destiny 2 Dawning Cookie Recipe Ingredients 2019 guide.
When you put in all three ingredients, you’ll get the corresponding treat. And, once you discover a recipe, you’ll be able to find it in the Recipes tab in the Oven screen. Or, you know, you can always come back here if you don’t want to deal with the UI.
If you need further help with Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, check out our guides on Dead Ghost Locations, Jade Rabbit Locations, and Eyes on the Moon - How to Start Vex Invasion. If it's Exotic Weapons that you're after, we've got you covered with our Pain And Gain Exotic Quest and Deathbringer Exotic Rocket Launcher - Symphony of Death guides. Going back in time for new players, we can offer you guides like Ikelos Weapons - How to Get SMG, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, or, if you're playing Forsaken content, guides like Corsair Down & Badge - Dead Body Locations.